Monday, July 27, 2009

Colette Gaynor

My name is Colette and I would like to give you a brief description of myself and the work that I do. I have been working in the local child care centre for the past eight years now and I really enjoy working with the children. This is where I met one of the parents who happened to mention angel cards to me. This intrigued me and I asked questions about the subget and all I can say is that that was the beginning of something that changed my life.

Colette Darling was starting up a crystal class in the local "New Life" centre. I attended this first workshop and from there I went to a wide variety of courses around Angels, Angel cards, Reiki and Indian head massage. I start to love these subjects more and more. I attended psychic developments weekends. At the moment my areas of expertise are Angels, Angel cards and Reiki.

You can contact me at 0858296748

Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers